COVID-19: An Important Update
At Squashlands we consider your health and safety our highest priority. We would like to inform our members and visitors that we are monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak closely.
We’d like to remind members and guests that even if you have the mildest symptoms to please get tested at a testing clinic, and to avoid visiting us until you have been cleared by the health department
To Ensure your Health And Safety, we have employed the following measures:
- No towel – No train. (Towel must be big enough to cover upholstery)
- ALL Members and Visitors are to sign in at reception
- Keep 1.5m distance between each other at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, and disinfect using hand sanitiser
- Don’t come in if you are feeling sick or have symptoms. Get Tested.
- Spa, Sauna & Steam room is closed until further notice
- Bubbler is not available until we are given permission
- Crèche is closed until further notice.
- Squash courts must be booked & secured by payment in advance. no spectators are allowed.
- Aerobics classes will run as normal but no children are allowed to be brought to secure spot availabilities within the room. (The room is big enough to cater for everyone so long as they keep the required distance)
No booking system for the gym floor is necessary so you are free to train when you like so long as you take in account the simple things stated above. However entry may be refused if we reach capacity
All memberships were unfrozen & resumed from Saturday the 13th June 2020.
Extra cleaning measures will be in place.
We’re constantly monitoring the situation and will do our best to keep everyone updated in our club and on our website as things change. This is unchartered territory for many of us, so please remember to be kind, calm, and courteous. We thank you for your continued patience and effort during your your workout.
The Squashlands team