COVID-19: An Important Update
At Squashlands we consider your health and safety our highest priority. We would like to inform our members and visitors that we are monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak closely.
We’d like to remind members and guests that even if you have the mildest symptoms to please get tested at a testing clinic, and to avoid visiting us until you have been cleared by the health department
To Ensure your Health And Safety, we have employed the following measures:
- Scan in with your membership card every visit
- Masks are Mandatory
- No towel – No train. (BYO Towel – must be big enough to cover upholstery, no face towels or hand towels)
- ALL Members and Visitors are to sign in at reception
- Keep 1.5m distance between each other at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, and disinfect using hand sanitiser
- Don’t come in if you are feeling sick or have symptoms. Get Tested.
- Spa, Sauna & Steam room will be limited to 4 People at a time.
- Bubbler is not available until we are given permission
- Crèche is closed until further notice.
- Squash courts must be booked & secured by payment in advance.
- Aerobics classes are limited to 20 People. A mask must be worn at all times. No Spectators (including children) are allowed to be brought.
- Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
No booking system for the gym floor is necessary so you are free to train when you like so long as you take in account the simple things stated above. However entry may be refused if we reach capacity
All memberships were unfrozen & resume from Monday the 11th October 2021.
As always, our centre is continuously kept clean.
We’re constantly monitoring the situation and will do our best to keep everyone updated in our club and on our website as things change. This is unchartered territory for many of us, so please remember to be kind, calm, and courteous. We thank you for your continued patience and effort during your your workout.
The Squashlands team